I made these two cards for Platinum Scraps' Time Out Thursday using acetate for the butterflies. I got the acetate from the packaging the cartridges come in....Talk about saving money and the environment!!! Check out the how to video below. TFL
What do you think of the video and card? Leave your comments below and head over to Platinum Scraps to see some of the other beautiful creations.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Shelly...great video!!! Very helpful and very easy! And guess what, I already have the alcohol inks and applicators. Guess I'll have to buy some more carts so that I can get some acetate! :-) I've thrown away almost 80 carts worth...time to start buying again!
this was a great tutorial, thanks can't wait to do some cards. grreat blog!
Hi, Michelle! Thanks so much for your visit to Cute and Some, and thanks for becoming a follower!
Your cards are so cute!!! I've been browsing around a bit and I'm going to finish looking through more of your wonderful creations! (Which, by the way, you should be getting something ready for our showcases -- LOL!).
I'll be seeing you!
Audrey
http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com
Wow! Thanks for the great and helpful video. You got me to thinking! I just got a cart in the mail too. :)
Post a Comment