Wow! My 1st ever blog hop! This one was organized by Nubian & Stampin Dymonz from the Sistas Scrap Too Cricut Thread. The divas of over there came together and created a Christmas and Countdown to the New Year blog hop! And I'm happy to be a part of the fun. Here is my project.
I used the Winter Frolic cartridge for "Tis The Season". The deer is an outline sticker I colored. I love those outline stickers! They are gorgeous and very easy to use. Click here if you would like to see some of the other designs....I confess, I've bought all of them :-)
There are 17 blogs in the hop, so make sure you use the links below this post to hop to all of the participating blogs. No worries if you miss one, you can always go back! These 17 divas have a lot in store for you. From exquisite creations to offers of blog candy, you will enjoy hopping your way to all of the blogs involved! Don't forget to leave some blog love for the creators -- they love getting feedback on their designs! I know I do.....
Here is a linked list of the other participating blogs:
1. Treva's Craft Corner
2. Stampin' Dymonz Creative Space
3. Nubian Crafter NC
4. My {Life}, My {Blog}
5. Step Into Nita's World
6. Sweet Lil Scrapper
7. P-Kaysunshine Creations
8. Sharing My Stuff
9. Yaya Philly Craft World
10. Cassie's Crop Corner
11. M. M. DeZigns
12. Made By Dee
13. Riley's Custom Creations
14. It's A Family Affair!
15. Cuttin' Up
16. Stamping On The Road
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



37 comments:
I am so glad I ordered that cartridge...cute card
TFS
Cute Card.
Super cute card... the colors really make it pop and the gold outline is great! TFS
Love the card, never used an outline sticker. Have to try that.
Adorable!
@Renee, I know alot of crafters aren't into stickers....but they (the stickers) get a bad rap sometimes :-) I really like outline stickers....I'll be using them on most of my cards...TFL
love your card, love the details and colors. I occassional use outline stickers they make great projects..thanks for sharing
Cute card, I may have to try some of those stickers but that means I need markers to color them.... thanks for sharing!
Cute cards, I would have never thought to use a sticker.
Shelly, this card is adorable.
Very cute...ove the reindeer.
Love it, love it, love it! I love outline stickers too! I mostly use the word ones for sentiments on my cards, but now, I will have to look into the others. TFS
Very cute card. What a way to use stickers. I may have to try out some of those outline stickers. Thanks for the link!
Very cute card. I have never heard of outline stickers but will look at the link and maybe try some myself. I really like your color scheme.
Very Nice Card, I must say. Keep up the good work girl.
Very nice card thanks for sharing!!
Nice card! I like that blue color.
Wish I had that cart! I love the colors you used. Great card!
How beautiful! I have never used these outline stickers before! I love it!
I love the card, will have to try the outline stickers.
I have not made any cards but may have to try. Thank you
Ann
Love the card and sticker!
Super cute reindeer! Love the card. Thanks for sharing. :o)
love the card.. I also order from paper wishes but never the outline stickers...TFS
You have peeked my interest. What in the world is an outline sticker.
Cute card. You always do great work.
I've never used an outline sticker. Gonna have to look into it now. That reindeer is precious. I love him!! It is a him??? Thanks for sharing.
Babe
youiesmom@att.net
Aww I love this Shelly! Too cute and bright!
Nice work. I think I will scraplift.
Pam aka Scrapalot66
Cute card, love the gold outline!
Love your card. The reindeer is really cute. Thanks for sharing and for a great blog hop!
jenlovcarr at aol dot com
Your card is really cute! I love the blue!! TFS!
Very cute card!!
Very cute!
Nice work, TFS.
That reindeer is just to cute
Truly adorable card!
Post a Comment