You know, I truly believe that teachers, in particular junior high and high school teachers, are the most underpaid, undervalued and underappreciated professionals in the working industry. When I was younger, I wanted to be teacher. But when I got older I realized that you must have patience, willpower and even courage to work with some of today's children. Hats off to those who are raising tomorrow's leaders.....
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Gifts For Matt's Teachers
My youngest son, Matthew is moving on to High School next year. Since I didn't do anything for the Teacher's Appreciation Day, I made little Thank You boxes for him to give to them. They're supposed Ghirardelli boxes but after I made the first one (purple), I realized that they were too small. The next four I made bigger to hold more chocolate!
You know, I truly believe that teachers, in particular junior high and high school teachers, are the most underpaid, undervalued and underappreciated professionals in the working industry. When I was younger, I wanted to be teacher. But when I got older I realized that you must have patience, willpower and even courage to work with some of today's children. Hats off to those who are raising tomorrow's leaders.....
.JPG)
You know, I truly believe that teachers, in particular junior high and high school teachers, are the most underpaid, undervalued and underappreciated professionals in the working industry. When I was younger, I wanted to be teacher. But when I got older I realized that you must have patience, willpower and even courage to work with some of today's children. Hats off to those who are raising tomorrow's leaders.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Those are REALLY cute!!!
Cute boxes, tfs
Post a Comment