Tammy over at Creative Critters Cricut Club gave me an award! Thank you very very much Tammy! Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.There are so many beautiful blogs out there. It’s hard to narrow it down to 10 but here goes:
1. Indigo Inklings I’ve learned a lot of Cuttlebug tricks
2. The Midnight Artist Teri has taught me a lot of neat tricks too
3. Black Diamonds Love her MJ tribute
4. Treva's Craft Corner I enjoy her Layouts…I like to call them “simple but lovely”
5. Nik Pik Cards Her blog is new to me but I like what I’ve seen so far
6. Inkcicles
7. It's a Family Affair
8. Ikki's cuttlebug cupboard
9. Step into Nita's World
10. Technique Zone Another good site to learn a few techniques
Most of the blogs that I selected for this award are fairly new blogs or at least new to me. They all have great content... cute projects and LOVELY BLOGS! I encourage you to check them out... and when you do, tell them that Shelly sent ya!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh wow... thanks for discovering me and for the award.
What a blessing.
:-)
Post a Comment