Monday, July 5, 2010

Gone Too Soon

Here is my submission for this week's Platinum Scraps Challenge. I recently lost my nephew who ran out into the street and was hit by a car. The sudden death of a loved one is hard to bear - but when it's a child it's unimagineable. I'm glad to have scrapping to help me cope with my thoughts and sorrow.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. The page is a beautiful tribute.

Cammi said...

What a beautiful memorial this layout is.....so sorry for your family's loss.

WrinkleFreeDiva said...

Shelly...what a beautiful tribute to your little nephew. May he rest in peace.

Beebeebabs said...

Sorry for your loss and the very nice tribute to your nephew tfs

Treva said...

This is such a beautiful LO and special tribute to your nephew.

Susan Vilar Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator said...

Michelle,
This is a beautiful page, and tribute to your nephew. I hope that you and your family can find comfort as time goes on.

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Michelle. I hate returning to your blog to such tragic news!!! I am so sorry about your little nephew!!! I am still sending you love and prayers because I know that's a loss you can't have gotten over yet. Your layout is such a wonderful tribute and you did it beautifully!

Hugs, my friend!

Audrey Frelx said...

Michelle, I've left a blog award for you on my blog. At your leisure, please drop by and pick it up.

Audrey Frelx said...

My thoughts and prayers are still with you and your family!!!

Post a Comment