Thursday, August 12, 2010

Get Well Soon

One of my PS sisters found out that her son's friend was involved in a terrible car accident. He survived but will be in therapy for awhile. I decided to make a card for him. I hate to see or hear about children in any kind of pain. It just tugs at my heart.

4 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, I hope he'll be well soon too! I also don't like to hear about children being involved in accidents. I visit children 3 days out of every month here at a hospital for terminally ill children (LaRiba Children's Hospital) and it's both a thrilling experience for me because my children there are all so loving and full of life, but it also breaks my heart because they all only have such a short time to live. I will pray for your son's friend!

Audrey Frelx said...

Obh, I got so caught up with your son's friend, I forgot to mention you did a great card for him. I know it'll be a pleasure for him to receive.

Nubian Crafter said...

Shelley, thank you so much for making this card... I'm sure that Antonie will love it!!! He needs all the encourgement he can get. Once again, thanks and hugs.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Michelle. Just wanted to pop in to say hi and that I hope all's well, my friend!

Take care and I'll be back again soon to check on you!

Post a Comment