These last few weeks have been filled with ups & downs and thus, my hobby took a back seat. I'm trying to get back into doing a few things but (sigh) it's been tough! Any who.....a special day came over the summer....my baby girl followed her mother's footsteps and enlisted into the Air Force! Ok, she's 20 years old but she'll always be my baby girl.... and I'm so proud of her! I sent her a card each week and here's one of them. The butterfly is a cut from the Serenade cart using the packaging the cartridges came in. Here's the tutorial I did back in April.
I also made one for someone else in her flight. They both graduate from Basic Training on Friday so I'll be in San Antonio with camera in hand :-)


1 comments:
Well hello and welcome back!!! It's been a little bit!
Congratulations to your DD graduating from basic training!!! Wow, aren't they too ready for the real world too soon?!!!
I love the cards you did; they're great!
Post a Comment