Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Baby Girl

I normally don't post pics of my family but my heart is filled with such pride and joy, that I wanted to share this moment. I showed you the postcard I did for my daughter while she was away at Basic Training - well she graduated on Friday and I attended the ceremony in San Antonio.


To say that I'm proud of her is a gross understatement. As I'm typing this, my eyes are filled with tears of happiness. She's my first born and seeing her in uniform made me realize that she's a woman now who I'll have to let go and let grow. Wow! This will be way more difficult for me, I think, than her. But I know in time it will get easier. It has to because I can't walk around crying all the time.....people will think I'm crazy. :-)


6 comments:

Treva said...

Shelly, congrats to you and your daughter!

ANTM T-Shirt Designs And More said...

Congrats to your daughter. Show off that pride mama!

Audrey Frelx said...

Shelly, I hope my comment gets through, I've been having a problem with Google and my password.

Your daughter picture is beautiful and so is she! I don't blame you for being so proud, you should be.

OMG, we hate to see them grow up and, as for me anyway, I never have let go, just loosened up on the apron strings and my son is 37 years old!!! LOL!

Unknown said...

Awww...congrats to you and congrats to your daughter!!!

ShellyWorld said...

Thanks for all the encouraging comments!

Audrey Frelx said...

Michelle, wanted to drop in to say "hi", hope things are going well and that your enjoying life, love and all your Blessings! I also wanted to wish you and yours a very warm and happy Thanksgiving holiday!!!

Post a Comment